This workshop is designed for change agents looking to apply modern practices in change management. Change Design is an approach that takes insights and methods from design thinking, lean startup, agile, behavioral science and the learning organization.
Why Change Design?
We’re in the middle of a paradigm shift in organizations and in management, as visualized in the picture below. This shift also impacts change management, in which human-centered thinking and co-creation become more and more key. In this training, you’ll learn how to apply the modern practices of human-centered design, co-creation, lean and agile to your change challenges.
- learn about the 5 principles of Change Design (inspiration, co-creation, reduction, personalization and iteration)
- understand how to apply Design Thinking, lean start-up and agile to change management
- know how to apply these into the change method of your choice (Adkar, Kotler, etc)
- receive pragmatic tools that you can use in your change journeys
- experience a pragmatic and energetic “learning-by-doing” workshop
- meet like-minded change professionals eager to challenge the status-quo
When & Where
This training takes place on April 4-5th from 9h30 to 16h30 at Firma in Vilvoorde.
The rate is 995€ (excl. 21% VAT).
Limited number of participants, so don’t wait to subscribe.
Use the ‘KMO-porefeuille’ (for SME’s and free professions in Flanders) to receive financial support of up to 40% of this session. Our approval number is ….Register here